LDA is currently seeking an Architectural Project Manager with extensive experience in Revit to join its team located in Burbank, CA. Qualified candidate(s) must have 5 to 10 years of experience in commercial and/or multi-family residential architecture. The candidate(s) must be capable of producing design drawings and contract documents in Revit. Experience in Multi-Family and retail architecture, shopping centers; regional, neighborhood and power centers is preferred.
LDA is a horizontal Architectural environment. We require that candidates not only are experienced project managers, but are also expedient in developing their own design and production documentation.
Architectural Team Member
The candidate will be expected to perform a variety of architectural tasks including; concept design, design development documents, construction documents, project scheduling, project coordination with consulting engineers. Candidate will be supporting the Project Architect and/or Project Manager. The candidate shall be expedient with the following:
- Revit / Auto Cad
- Photo Shop / In Design
- Twin Motion (a plus, but not required)
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 5-10 years total experience (Project Manager)
- 3-5 years total experience (Team Member)
- Strong Revit Skills and AutoCAD skills
- Photoshop and In Design, (Rendering capabilities a plus)
- Architectural license is preferred for Project Manager but not required
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying sizes
Please provide a cover letter and attach with resume when responding to this posting to: